Measurement Instructions for Riding Boots
All of our footwear is made to measure.
1) On a piece of paper or card, draw round each of your feet.
2) Include the measurement across your arch, from one side of the floor to the other.
Do not measure under the foot!
3) Measure around your ankle
4) Measure around your calf's circumference at thickest (widest) point.
5) Measure from the floor to your lower knee.
6) Measure the circumference of your knee.
7) Measure you outside leg to the height you wish the boots to finish.
8) Measure the circumference of your thigh at the height you want the boots to finish (as in 7).
9)Please include these measurements and drawings of your feet in with your payment.
If you are going to pay with paypal please CONTACT US to sort out getting measurements to us.